Dolpo – Shey Gompa Trek 28 days
|Type of Venture||Code||Nos. of Day||Size||Type of Treks||Elevation||Grade||Price||Best Season|
|Trekking||NTC-003||28 Days||Above 2 Person||Camping Trek||4702M||
It gives an opportunity to experience the extreme landscape of Upper Dolpo which laying in Northwestern of Nepal. The route begins by meandering through pine and cedar forest with views of the massive Dhaualgiri range in the background. The entrance to Dolpo lies beyond the Jangla Bhanjyang Pass (4500M). At the head of the valley lay snow-capped peaks and the desolate Tibetan plateau beyond. Protected from rain, this region is dry where the Dolpo inhabitants have carved out a niche of survival in the harsh surroundings by trading with nearby Tibet. A vision of beauty, the Phokshindo (Ringmo) and the legendary monastery of the pre-Buddhist Bonpo sector is our momentous destination. As the most remote and least developed district in Nepal, this trek is reserved for those with a true sense of exploration.
Day 01 Arrival Kathmandu airport & transfer to Hotel with B/B Plan
Day 02 Full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley.
Day 03 Fly Kathmandu / Nepalgunjand overnight Hotel with B/B Plan.
Day 04 Fly Nepalgunj / Dolpo. Trek to Dunai. Overnight at Camp.
Day 05 Trek to Ankhe. Overnight at Camp.
Day 06 Trek to Ra Gaon. Overnight at Camp.
Day 07 Trek to Phoksundo Lake. Overnight Camp
Day 08 Rest day at Phoksundo for local excursion. overnight Camp
Day 09 Trek to Phoksundo Khola. Overnight Camp.
Day 10 Trek to Phoksundo Bhanjyang. Overnight Camp.
Day 11 Trek to Shey Gompa. Overnight Camp.
Day 12 Rest day at Shey for local excursion. Overnight Camp.
Day 13 Trek to Namduna Gaon. Overnight Camp
Day 14 Trek to Saldang. Overnight Camp.
Day 15 Trek to Yangze Gomba. Overnight Camp.
Day 16 Trek to Sibu. Overnight Camp.
Day 17 Trek to Jengla Phedi. Overnight Camp.
Day 18 Trek to Tokyu Gaon. Overnight Camp.
Day 19 Trek to Dho Tarap. Overnight Camp
Day 20 Rest day for local excursion. Overnight Camp
Day 21 Trek to Tarap Khola. Overnight Camp.
Day 22 Trek to Khari Gaon. Overnight Camp
Day 23 Trek to Tarakot. Overnight Camp.
Day 24 Trek to Dunai. Overnight Camp.
Day 25 Trek to Juphal. Overnight Camp
Day 26 Fly Juphal / Nepalgunj / Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
Day 27 Full day free ,Spa experience or relax In Kathmandu, Overnight Hotel with B/B Plan.
Day 28 Final Depart Katmandu.
|Trekking Route Name||Day||Group size||Cost|
Dolpo – Shey Gompa Trek
|28 Days||1-3||$150 Per person, Per day|
|4-10||$145 Per person, Per day|
|11-20||$140 Per person, Per day|
|21 above||$135 Per person, Per day|
- Necessary entry/permit fee.
- Accommodation at Kathmandu standard tourist Hotel on BB Basis.
- Trekking/Climbing equipment Tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent and Mattresses.
- Food: Food for trekking period.
- Necessary guide staff and assistance charge.
- Insurance for all local staffs.
- Necessary domestic flight ticket.
- Necessary Land Transportation.
- Sufficient Tea & coffee during the Trekking.
- First Aid kit.
- Trekking Staff: Experience Guide and staff who have been many these area.
- Trekking food & Transport allowance for trekking assistances
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required (Seven Star team will give you full services but your insurance most cover it).
- International Air fare.
- Any kind of Alcoholic and Hard soft Drinks.
- Personal equipment for trekking.
- Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- International cargo/Air mail charge.
- Airport taxes.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Any valuable equipment damage.
- Optional – Personal security Guard.
- Optional – Personal Medical doctor.
- Any other additional extra package charge.
- Tipping for your assistance.
Fields marked with * are required
Bookings and Payments
All Booking are made 45 days prior, with at least 20% of payment of the Trekking cost with additional full payment & other government charges. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions. You need to submit a copy of each passport to our office via email or fax including two photos of passport size for TIMS Card and Trekking Permit Purpose. All payments are required per person as per trip.
Note: 10% commission will be provide for the tour agents/tour operators.
50% discount for a tour leader if there are 15 – 20 pax in a group and 100% free for the tour leader if there are 25 and above pax in a group.