Hiunchuli Peak climbing 18 days
Hiunchuli 6441m lies is a trekking peak in the himalays of central Nepal, the Annapurna range like other two peaks Tharpu Chuli and Singu Chuli. The mountain is an extension of Annapurna South. This is considered as a sacred mountain of Gurung ethnic community. Due to route finding difficulties and dangers from rock fall, the peak is one of the difficult peaks climbing in Nepal. It can be climbed from southeast face and northwest face as well. This is not so difficult technically but there is still danger of falling rocks. An American Peace Crops Expedition team first ascended the peak in October 1971 via southeast face.
|Type of Venture||Nos. of Day||Code||Size||Type of Treks||Elevation||Grade||Price||Best Season||Location|
|Peak Climbing||18 Days||6003||5-15||Tea House/Camping||6441M||Alpine||Upon Request||Autumn/Spring||Annapurna|
- Permit fee of Peak and other necessary fee.
- Accommodation at Kathmandu standard tourist Hotel on BB Basis.
- Trekking/Climbing equipment Tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent and Mattresses.
- Food: Food for trekking/ Peak climbing period.
- Necessary Nepali staff and porters charge.
- Insurance for all local staffs.
- Necessary domestic flight ticket.
- Necessary Land Transportation charge.
- Sufficient Tea & coffee during the climbing.
- Trekking insurance for Nepalese staff.
- First Aid kit.
- Trekking Staff: Experience Guide and staff who have been many these area.
- Climbing allowance, food allowance for climbing assistances.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required (Seven Star team will give you full services but your insurance most cover it).
- International Air fare.
- Any kind of Alcoholic and Hard soft Drinks.
- Personal equipment for climbing and trekking.
- Climbing food (Peak Climbing period).
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- International cargo/Air mail charge.
- Airport taxes.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Optional – Personal security Guard.
- Optional – Personal Medical doctor.
- Any other additional extra package charge.
- Tipping for your assistance.
Fields marked with * are required