Annapurna circuit Trekking 20 days
Fix Departure: 07th & 14th, 21st of September., 05th, 12th & 19th of October and 02nd & 09th of May 2017/2018.
Fix Departure: 02nd & 16th of March, 06th & 20th of April & 11th & 18th of May 2017/2018.
Trip Status: Booking going on….Book & reserve your seat today.
Annapurna Circuit Trekking is one of the very famous and fantastic trekking routes in the world. The trek around the Annapurna massif is one of the finest in the Himalayas and is regularly described as one of the top ten treks in the world. It is observed that about 65% of the trekkers who come every year to Nepal for trekking, definitely they visit Annapurna circuit. So without the doubt, we can say it is a most famous area for trekking in Nepal. Annapurna areas have a verity of beautiful things such as- landscape, culture, view of Himalaya range, river jungle and observe the difficulties of human life. Moreover, after crossing the throng pass we find the Hindu’s famous temple named Muktinath. In this way, we descend toward the ending point through the deepest gorge in the world which made by Kaligandaki river. Some additional day we can go Annapurna Base camp.
The trekking start from Besisahar after eight hours drive from Kathmandu, we climb along the Marsyangdi river valley.we pass beneath snow-capped Annapurna second third & fourth range of 6,000m peaks stretching north to Tibet we reach the highest human leaving the village of Manang. We are going to have acclimatized in this village for preparation to cross a head famous and highest pass of Annapurna region trek. Throng La pass at 5416 meters to reach the holy shrine of Muktinath temple. After holy bath and puja of Muktinath temple, we arrive in world famous hot spring of Tatopani via Kala Pani, ghasa and dava with across the Kaligandaki River.
The river valley on the face of the earth (7000M) deep between Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himalaya. We trek through a wonderful rhododendron forest on the Ghorepani Ridge and the picturesque Gurung villages and then trek to Annapurna Base camp via Chhomrung, Dovan, Deurali and Machhapuchhre Base camp.We return same lousier trail before finishing back in the Pokhara.
Day 01 Arrive in Kathmandu & Transfer to seven stars designed Hotel. Overnight at hotel with B & B meal plan
Day 02 Kathmandu sightseeing. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu on B & B plan.
Day 03 Drive to Beshishar (6-7hrs by Bus/Car) & overnight stay at Beshishar Tea House.
Day 04 Trek to Bahundanda (5-6 hrs) overnight stay at Bahundanda Tea House.
Day 05 Trek to Jagat (5-6hrs), overnight Jagat Tea House
Day 06 Trek to Dhara Pani (6-7hrs), overnight stay at Tea House.
Day 07 Trek to Chame (5-6hrs) overnight stays at Chame Tea House.
Day 08 Trek to Pasing (5-6 hrs) overnight stay at Tea House.
Day 09 Trek to Manang (4-5hrs) overnight stays at Manang Tea House.
Day 10 Acclimatization day at Manang (Sightseeing at Manang)
Day 11 Trek to Yakkharka.
Day 12 Trek to Throngphedi (4400M) overnight stay at Throngphedi Tea House. Or High Camp
Day 13 Cross Throngla Pass (5416M) to Muktinath (8-9hrs)
Day 14 Muktinath to Jomsom 4hrs, Overnight Jomsom.
Day 15 Trek to Kalopani (5-6hrs) overnight stay at Kalopani Tea House.
Day 16 Trek to Tatopani ,overnight stay at Tatopani
Day 17 Trek to Ghorepani (7-8 hrs) overnight stay at Ghorepani Tea House.
Day 18 Trek to Naya Pool (8hrs) and drive to Pokhara. Overnight stay at Pokhara Lodge.
Day 18 Sightseeing around pokhara.
Day 19 Drive to Kathmandu.
Day 20 Final departure.
|Type of Venture||Code||Duration||Group Size||Type of Treks||Elevation||Grade||Price||Best Season|
|Women Adventure||WAPN-005||20 Days||10 Per-Group||Lodge/Tea House Trek with Full board||5,416M||Strenuous||$1425.00||Autumn/Spring|
- Airport picks up & droop
- Every 4 trekker one Female trekking guide.
- Every Two trekker one porter.
- Necessary (Annapurna Permit) permit fee.
- TIMS Card (Trekking Information Management system)
- 5 night Accommodation at Kathmandu & Pokhara, Two Star Hotel on Buffet Meal.(B/L/D)
- 3 meals in a day during the Trekking.
- Necessary Nepali staff and porters charge.
- One day Kathmandu, Patan & Bhaktapur (World UNISCO heritage site) sightseeing.
- Insurance for all local staffs.
- Necessary Land Transportation & its charges.
- Sufficient Tea & coffee during the Trekking.
- Trekking insurance for Nepalese staff.
- First Aid kit with health assistance.
- After finished the trip 30 minute complementary spa treatment for refresh by the signature spa in Kathmandu.
- Trekking Staff: Experience Female Guide and staff who have been many these area.
- Fare well dinner with seven Star Team in Nepalese Focal dance rest in Kathmandu.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required (Seven Star team will give you full services but your insurance most cover it).
- International Air fare.
- Single supplementary.
- Any kind of Alcoholic and Hard soft Drinks.
- Personal equipment for climbing and trekking.
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- International cargo/Air mail charge.
- Airport taxes.
- Kathmandu & Pokhara sightseeing entry fee.(about $40.00)
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue fee.
- Nature case.
- Any other additional extra fee except above mentioned in the literary.
- Tipping for your trip assistance (Optional)
Fields marked with * are required
We require participants to have travel/Trekking insurance that covers medical expenses, evacuation and repatriation. Please ensure that your chosen policy provides cover for the activities (trekking and climbing with guides and ropes) and the localities in which you will travel (Nepal, to elevations up to 5,416M meters above sea level).
Emergency Evacuation: Helicopter rescue services are available; Evidence of insurance will be required by the evacuation services before the helicopter will fly. We would suggest you to leave a copy of your medical insurance with us for necessary arrangement. However, emergency evacuation cost is not included in your trekking packages.
Terms and Conditions
- All Booking are subjected to made 15 days prior, with at least 20% of payment of the Trekking/Tours cost with additional full payment & other government charges. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions. You need to submit a copy of each passport to our office via email or fax including two photos of passport size for Trekking Permit Purpose. All payments are required per person as per trip.
- Rest of the due payment must be paid after your arrival direct to the office before the trip started.
- Cancellation Before less than 1 week no refund shall be provided.
Extra Best Program in Pokhara:
- Fewa Lake boating.($5.5 per hours)
- Paragliding from sarangkot ($100.00 PP for 3o minute)
- Rafting on the seti River.
Note: Last minute booking will be accepted.