KALAPATHAR & EVEREST BASE CAMP TREK 18 days
This region known as the Solu Khumbu is known around the world as the famous home of the world’s highest mountain. Mt. Everest or Sagarmatha as the Nepalese call it rises 8,848 meters into the sky. The hike to the base camp attracts trekkers from all over the Globe. This treks start and end in the closest airstrip to Everest in the town of Lukla. If you are looking for a much longer trek in this region we can start treks in the town of Jiri which is 5 days away from Lukla.
|Type of Venture||Code||Nos. of Day||Size||Type of Treks||Elevation||Grade||Price||Best Season|
|Base camp Trekking||3005||18 Days||3-15||Tea House||5600m||Moderate||Upon Request||Autumn/Spring|
- Necessary domestic Air fare.
- Necessary domestic Air Fare for guide.
- Trekking Guide cost.
- Trekking assistance cost.
- Necessary Entry Fee.
- TIMES card Fee.
- 3 time meal during the trek.
- Necessary Twin sharing accommodation at medium class tourist Hotel with BB basis.
- Land transport cost.
- Medical Kit Bag.
- One hour Spa treatment at Kathmandu after the trek (Complementary).
- Single supplementary.
- Alcoholic & Beverage item.
- Int’l air fare.
- Cargo cost.
- Medical/Emergency rescue cost (If require).
- Visa cost.
- Airport taxes.
- Personal equipment.
- Any additional activities cost.
- Personal body guard (Optional).
- Personal Medical assistance (Optional).
- Tips for your assistance.
Fields marked with * are required